Thursday, July 3, 2008

"...i wake up to the sound of music..."

I know this is the 3rd post today, but since i've just started this blog i figure i ought to get a few posts in, especially since i have time, which is something i don't often have to spend friviously. 
And no, the title is not just a random phrase (can you name that song?), though i may be doing that in the future when i'm bored; it actually applies to the event of me waking up from my overwhelmed bodies drug-induced nap.  Someone (I thought it would be my sister, but it turned out to be my mom's friend Anne) was playing the piano, and although my walls are supposedly sound-proof, it's quite audible in my room.  It was kinda nice though, almost classy, to wake up to live piano. Right.
I was looking through my planner from... last year?  Or do i still say this year?  Freshman year, anyway, and i discovered several interesting exerpts and quotes which i will attempt to integrate into this blog, just for kicks and giggles.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Let It Be" by The Beatles. I never turn down a "name that song" challenge :). Good luck with your blog and I hope to see you soon!