Thursday, July 3, 2008

#1

ooh! this is exciting. okay, i've officially created a blog. this is mostly because my face hurts (having your wisdom teeth out does that) and i have nothing better to do, but hey, you never know, it could turn into something interesting. first, however, i have to figure out how to show it to people. or i could just not tell anyone, which would be a bit like talking to myself. which i do a lot, so that would be boring. no, i think i'd like an audience to my cyber-rants. yes. that sounds good. mwahahahahahahahaha
this post is an example of the side effects of pain-meds on the teenage mind. i wonder what i'll say next? wow, that was a lame statement. hmm. so was that. so was that. so was that
(this could go on for hours, so brace yourself).
hi nathan!
i love you!!!
(you're basically the only person who's interested in reading this, so i felt like saying hi)
and if you're not nathan, or even nathan if you care to explain, why in the world are you reading this? my posts from now on hopefully won't be as pointless, however this one is about as pointless as a myspace survey. pointless pointless pointless
yep. i'm definitely doped up.

5 comments:

Nathan said...

oo.
exciting.
ish.

(The fact that Caity has a blog, not the fact that she is doped up)

Anonymous said...

Hey

since im almost as bored as you are i think i might just keep reading these =]

have fun lol

Christine said...

Are you on Vicodin? If so, can I borrow some?
-Christine

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll read it. It looks cool and I can't stop procrastinating. Hope your face feels better!

Anonymous said...

I'll read because...well..I love reading blogs. Haha. I tend to read the blogs of strangers and leave comments, so I may as well do the same for someone who has seen me on youtube and I've met once [who also happens to be dating my bestie]
And being a little crazy on pain meds is understandable. When I got my wisdom teeth out, I didn't have meds...and I was just dopey off of the pain. Well, I had Vicodin...but I found out the hard and painful way that Vicodin makes me sick. And acidic vomit ripping through your mouth while you have gaping holes in your gums is not a fun experience.
This is getting a little long...and weird....so goodbye!
[welcome to the blogosphere!]