Friday, December 12, 2008

quote of the Day 17

the Christmas synchroblog will be coming soon!  i just have a few adjustments to make that i'm too lazy to complete tonight (plus, i know i'll want to add later so i might as well wait a day).  in the mean time, i have some phrases which amused me in my daily activity of living and i wanted to share.  Enjoy!

"Excuse me while i raid my sock" -- Caity

"Porque?" -- Kristina
"Who you calling porky?!" -- Linda

"Move or I'll eat you!" -- Caity
"I'm not edible." -- Kristina
"That's debatable." -- Caity
"Only in certain countries." -- Kristina

"People are stupid." -- Caity (in a discussion about the economy and gas prices)
"They are, and the older you are the more you'll realize this.  You see certain people and wonder how they get by day to day.  How aren't they dead yet?!" -- Danelle

"So, how's school cooling down?" -- James Mitchell (after the choir concert)
"Um, well, they call this dead week, but i assure you it is NOT dead.  It is quite virulently alive, kicking and punching and screaming like an annoying baby." -- Caity

"This is Ellen.  She's amazing and has red hair.  I should really take a picture of your hair, or maybe come into your room when you're asleep and cut off a lock and treasure it forever." -- Caity
"That would be creepy.  Let's stick to the photos." -- Ellen

1 comment:

Manda Panda said...

omg i love your quotes, they are priceless, i've decided that i need to start carrying around a notebook to write down my groups quotes in, some of them need to be recorded