Friday, December 5, 2008

all the little AMAZINGS :D

today was a normal day... but it was full of little moments of joy, which altogether amount to make it AMAZING! here are a few of the people and things that made my day:
1) playing Scrabble with Mrs. Adams.  i won by making "graze" into "grazers," with the "s" landing on a triple word score. 48 points baby. i have the photo evidence on facebook, in the "random" folder. mrs adams is a great opponent, and a fun one too.
2) singing with El Bitz and Heather (and Raeo sometimes).  we did some fabulous harmonies, and made some nice conversation.  it felt like friends
3) i wore my fabulous white dress and shimmery shawl today. shane e., upon my excitedly asking him "Don't I look like a Swedish milk maid?!" replied, "No, you look like a deported Finish schoolteacher." (that had me practically rolling on the ground with laughter -- good ol' shaney)
4) Walking to the place where i get picked up after school with Ben M.W. and El Bitz.  Ben commented that my scarf and i are "luminous." *beams*
5) seeing/talking to Ben and Theo (Theo is an 8th grader at St. Francis, so i don't see him on a regular basis.  he rode by on his bike and shouted hi.), two of my favorite Shakespearians.  ah my Shakespearians; they always brighten the day!
6) talking to Jordan A. in history and english -- Jordan is a cheery sort.  i'd like to see her more
7) getting a hug from Sarah A. this morning, and seeing she's wearing the birthday present i gave her
8) Mrs. Manchester randomly walking into mrs adams class at lunch and handing out cookies
9) Danelle G. being so considerate and helpful after school, as well as Suzzanah G. and Linda P.

Speaking of Linda, i'm seeing her and some others at the church tonight to prepare for a sale of christmasy stuffs tomorrow.  i'm seeing quite a bit of my youthgroupians this weekend... *smiles*
that will be nice
oooh, and i'm going to a performance with emma c. on Sunday.  YES!!!
:D

2 comments:

Christine said...

I'm guessing that Manny had cookies because her AP class(es? I dunno if they're both on B days) turned in their final projects today and all she likes to do on those days is relax. :P

Manda Panda said...

omg in response to your luminous scarf thing i was walking to my bus and i walked past the BMU (Bell Memorial Union, or the student union) and i saw Lelainia (or L, or squeaky, her laugh is very high pitched) and i was wearing my colorful scarf that reminds my aunt of the show Dr. Who, well the original one anyway, and she saw me and we talked for a bit and she's like "you're very colorful today." and i'm like not really, the only colorful thing i'm wearing today is my scarf (i was wearing a white shirt) and she's like "well that's okay it gives you some snazz" and i just started cracking up and yeah i <3 lelainia, she's my clarinet buddy, but yeah that's about it