Friday, November 21, 2008

quote of the Day 14

i've been remiss in my quotes of the day, so here's a whole load of them from the past week or more. people say the most fascinating things... :)

"I don't like cottage cheese much.  It's not even really cheese.  It's like 'mmm, white chunky mush'." -- Indy (Josh)

"If you were frozen mashed potatoes, where would you be?" -- Mum

"Pittsburg is where everyone thinks they're normal, but they're crazy.  New York is where everyone thinks they're crazy but their normal." -- The Apartment 
"And San Francisco, well, that's just a melting pot." -- Shane (in a discussion about our favorite movies, this was his addition to the quote from The Apartment)

"That's the way it crumbles -- cookie-wise." -- The Apartment

"Have a beer"
"No, no, my body is a temple."
"No, it's an amusement park." -- Hellboy 2 (because dad bought it on a whim and this amused me)

"That's not random, this is random." -- Shane
"What?" -- Caity
"QUACK!!!" -- Shane

"You should shave your head and say 'I want to be a man!'" -- James
"That's a good solution for everything." -- El Bitz

"Tadpoles have big butts."

"Even this is PDA," (i put my arm around shane)
"Really? I thought that was more of a BFF" -- shane

1 comment:

Manda Panda said...

haha i love your quotes, the one about the potatoes reminded me of one i had with my grandma

she was holding ice cream and she opened the freezer and said, "where does this go?"

i was sitting at the dining room table and i said "in the freezer?"

she turned around and glared at me, my mom and aunt were practically rolling on the floor laughing

just thought i would share