Wednesday, November 5, 2008

the best part of AP biology

"The cells will either go into a G0 phase, being dormant, or they will commit suicide." -- Kaela Connors

This made me laugh.  A LOT.  Those study sessions are my favorite part of AP Biology.  Today the topics of interest were new vocabulary words (more like sound effects) to go with certain processes, Dalton's inability to pronounce the word "chromatids," the warriors basketball game which they convinced Mr. Neville to play on the TV, and Noah's crazy jewish grandfather.  
:D
awesomeness

2 comments:

Christine said...

Psh, when we came into study sessions, there was ALREADY a sports game on, and G. Nev was decked out in a corresponding hat. I think I've mentioned this before, but I'm sorry you guys can't make them into potlucks this year. Because whenever I'd bring Round Table pizza, we'd make up pizza analogies for all of the vocab words and they'd actually be really helpful.

Christine said...

And the best part of AP Biology was the Fighting Unicornz, no contest. Can you ask G. Nev if he still remembers/hates us?