Tuesday, November 4, 2008

the next president of the united states

Barack Obama has been elected the next president of the United States.
he just gave one of the best speeches i've ever heard in my life. very moving (I've got the chants of "yes we can" echoing in my head) Mc Cain also gave a very gracious speech welcoming obama, which i appreciated.

i've got that feeling. that feeling where your whole body tingles and you just know something great will happen
I hope he does what he said he'd do.
i hope our nation changes for the better.

1 comment:

Christine said...

McCain's speech was 100% propaganda, as are the majority of concession speeches. At least, when he spent the entire speech congratulating Obama and saying that he's gracious to have him as his president. An example of a good concession speech? Well, I don't mean to sound biased, but...Obama's in New Hampshire. Good god that was amazing.