Monday, September 15, 2008

what's on my mind

i went to montery for my uncle's wedding this weekend. the ceremony was lovely; they wrote their own vows, and it was sweet (they also have a rather warped sense of humor which was highly amusing). during the reception gin and i were the youngest people dancing -- rocking out to "thriller," usher, and "dancing queen" with a bunch of 60-year-olds will forever stick out in my mind as a highlight of life.  we went to an antique shop on sunday, and it was amazing; i'll probably write about it in my next blog

my sister's leaving tomorrow afternoon.  i'll be at school
i just spent the past 20 minutes laughing with my family about how dad stepped in the cat's "gak" yesterday morning. don't quite know why it was so funny.  but it made for a good last evening with her.

i miss you nathan.
a lot.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Next time she's here, y'all will have to come out for dinna.
:)

Manda Panda said...

that would so be me, rocking out to that kind of music! sounds like you had a fun time while your sister was home. that is a very, very good thing