Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quotes of the day

"I always have homework! There's always homework to be done! Homework is inevitable! "
"But what about the weekend?"
"WERE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME?!?" -- Shane

"Um, Mrs. Adams, are we ever going to finish this project?"
"Sure, i have an extra two minutes for tomorrow, it'll fit in nicely. Haha.  You think i'm joking
haha. ha." -- Mrs. Adams

There are so many good quotes just in every day speech.  Life is an adventure.
Anybody have a quote to add?

4 comments:

Christine said...

Oh Ms. Adams. Everything she says is very quotable. You should hear her at 11 at night. It's scaarry.

Christine said...

I worked for her for a week last year, putting together CAHSEE prep binders and stuff. And one night I worked from 3-11. GOOD TIMES.

Anonymous said...

Hmm well the other day Sara said something hilarious and inappropriate...but she would prolly murderize me if I posted it here. Good thing it's written on the white board in our kitchen for you to see...if Nathan ever brings you over to see us.
[I like the homework one...reminds me of something my friend Kristin would say.]

Nathan said...

oh. my. god.

you mean, those words came out of Sara's mouth?!?

oh.
wow.